Want to join our community of dedicated yogis? Seva (selfless service) is a yogic concept rooted in the idea of receiving by giving. There are many opportunities to be a yoga volunteer at IYISF and we welcome your ideas too! Your commitment to service makes us a stronger organization that can bring Iyengar yoga to more individuals every day.
We have opportunities for every skill set! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and see program description below for application information.
Iyengar Yoga volunteers are valued by the Institute for their contributions and become a part of our vibrant practice community, and yoga association. Commitment expectations vary.
- Reliable, consistent, and responsible
- Able to work comfortably and respectfully with diverse populations
- Must be friendly and welcoming
- Must be able to clean thoroughly and joyfully and use cleaning products comfortably
- Specific specialized skills including marketing, graphic design, and web design are in demand
- Must be committed to Iyengar Yoga
To inquire, please submit a cover letter, your resume, and your schedule availability to email@example.com with ‘IYISF Volunteer Program’ in the subject line.