SELECT IN-STUDIO CLASSES AT IYISF
IYISF is offering in-studio classes with a limited schedule. Please check the online class schedule for the most up-to date list. Mask requirements are noted on each class title.
TWO in-studio classes are also offered in Bayview-Hunters Point. Learn more at iyisf.org/affordable-access/
Your health is our first priority, so new studio protocols and improvements are being implemented to ensure safety for all.
IN-STUDIO CLASS SCHEDULE
|Monday||10:30AM – Noon||Ageless Yoga *||Nora Burnett|
|Tuesday||6:00 – 7:30PM||Intermediate *||Anne Saliou|
|Wednesday||9:00 – 10:30AM||Yoga for Strength & Balance *||Anne Saliou **|
|Thursday**||8:00 – 9:30AM||All Levels *||Janet MacLeod|
|Thursday||12 NOON – 1:30PM||Intermediate||Chad Balch|
|Friday||9:00-10:30AM||All Levels||Sharon Hawley ***|
|Saturday||10:30AM – Noon||PopUp All Levels||Sharon Hawley / |
** subbing for Patti Martin until end of June.
*** subbing for Kathy Alef until end of May.
NEW PROTOCOLS FOR IN-STUDIO CLASSES
- all students, teachers and staff will be fully-vaccinated
- a one-time proof of vaccination is required to take a class in person (provided once, preferably via email or in person.)
- mats will be provided though students are welcome bring their own mats + towels
- pillowcases will only be provided upon request for cover over bolsters
- sanitation wipes and hand sanitizer are provided to wipe down used props after each use
- masks are required in common areas.
- Due to the limited class sizes, please adhere to the cancellation policy for in-studio classes. You must cancel your reservation at least 24 hours before class or you will be charged for the class.
Please note that this video was created in the Fall of 2021, so some protocols/procedures have changed since. The list noted above are up to date. Thank you!