SELECT IN-STUDIO CLASSES AT IYISF
IYISF is offering in-studio classes with a limited schedule. Please check the online class schedule for the mask and vaccination requirements noted on each class title and most up-to date schedule.
Your health is our first priority; studio protocols and improvements have been implemented to ensure safety for all. The studio space is over 1400 sq ft, with student size limited to 16-24 per class. Please be vigilant about your own health and maintain social distancing by not attending class if you have been exposed to someone infected and/or do not feel well.
IN-STUDIO CLASS SCHEDULE
|Monday||10:30 AM – Noon||Ageless Yoga @||Nora Burnett|
|Monday||6:00 – 7:15 PM||All Levels||Nathan Blum|
|Tuesday||8:00 – 9:00 AM||Yoga for Self Care @||Julia Sterling|
|Tuesday||10:30 AM – Noon||Intermediate||Miri Aloni Rivlin|
|Tuesday||6:00 – 7:30 PM||Intermediate @||Anne Saliou*|
|Wednesday||9:00 – 10:30 AM||Yoga for Strength & Balance @||Anne Saliou **|
|Wednesday||12:15 – 1:15 PM||Lunchtime Yoga||Misia Denéa|
|Thursday||8:00 – 9:30 AM||All Levels @||Janet MacLeod|
|Thursday||10:00 – 11:30AM||Ageless Yoga||Nora Burnett|
|Thursday||Noon – 1:30 PM||Intermediate||Chad Balch|
|Friday||9:00-10:30 AM||All Levels||Kathy Alef ***|
|Saturday||10:30 AM – Noon||PopUp All Levels||Sharon Hawley /
* Resumes September 13th
** subbed by Sharon Hawley until mid-September.
*** subbed by Sharon Hawley until the end of Summer.
“Efficient and polite customer service, COVID safety protocols, nice studio and good array of instructors and classes” ~ Bhuvna, student.
An in-studio class is also offered in Bayview-Hunters Point. Learn more at iyisf.org/affordable-access/
HEALTH PROTOCOLS FOR IN-STUDIO CLASSES
- vaccination and mask requirements are noted in the class title
- in classes where vaccination is required, a one-time proof of vaccination is needed (provided once, preferably via email or in person.)
- mats will be provided though students are welcome to bring their own mats + towels
- pillowcases will only be provided upon request for cover over bolsters
- sanitation wipes and hand sanitizer are provided to wipe down used props after each use
- masks are required in common areas.
- Due to the limited class sizes, please adhere to the cancellation policy for in-studio classes. You must cancel your reservation at least 24 hours before class or you will be charged for the class.
Please note that the following video was created in the Fall of 2021. Some protocols/procedures have changed since. The information above however, is updated regularly. Contact the studio for any questions/concerns. Thank you!