IN-STUDIO CLASSES AT IYISF
IYISF offers over 20 weekly in-studio classes. Please check the online class schedule for the vaccination requirements noted on each class title and most up-to date schedule.
Your health is our first priority; studio protocols and improvements have been implemented to ensure safety for all. The studio space is over 1400 sq ft, with student size limited to 24 per class. Please be vigilant about your own health and maintain social distancing by not attending class if you have been exposed to someone infected and/or do not feel well.
IN-STUDIO CLASS SCHEDULE
Many in-studio classes also offer an online option, noted as “Hybrid” in the online class schedule.
We are located at: 2201 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA. Click here for the map. (Ample 2~4-hr parking can be found on Geary St, Bush St. or Pine St.)
“I love the Institute, I love the teachers, and the amazing quality of instruction. Just an extraordinary and inspiring place!” ~Joel C.
“The good instructions, the space is beautifully done and big with light. Good location.” ~Imme S.
Donation-based class in person
Thursdays 6:15 – 7:30pm All Levels Community Yoga with Magi Khoo
HEALTH PROTOCOLS FOR IN-STUDIO CLASSES
- vaccination are noted in the class title when booking your class.
- in classes where vaccination is required, a one-time proof of vaccination is needed (provided once, preferably via email or in person.)
- mats will be provided though students are welcome to bring their own mats + towels
- pillowcases will only be provided upon request for cover over bolsters
- sanitation wipes and hand sanitizer are provided to wipe down used props after each use
- Due to the limited class sizes, please adhere to the cancellation policy for in-studio classes. You must cancel your reservation at least 24 hours before class or you will be charged for the class.