IYISF REOPENS WITH SELECT CLASSES
IYISF is open for in person classes with a limited schedule as we move to Phase 2 of our reopening plan. Your health is our first priority, so new studio protocols and improvements are being implemented to ensure safety for all.
NEW PROTOCOLS FOR IN-STUDIO CLASSES
- all students, teachers and staff will be fully-vaccinated
- a one-time proof of vaccination is required to take a class in person (provided once, preferably via email or in person.)
- students need to bring their own mats + towels
- new cleaning/safety procedures include: use of pillowcases over bolsters, maintain 6′ distancing between mats and on the rope wall
- sanitation wipes and hand sanitizer are provided to wipe down used props after each use
- masks are required in common areas; the mask policy in class will be at the teacher’s discretion, noted on class title.
- Due to the limited class sizes, please adhere to the cancellation policy for in-studio classes. You must cancel your reservation at least 12 hours before class or you will be charged for the class.
REGISTRATION FOR IN-STUDIO CLASSES ARE OPEN!
IN-STUDIO CLASS SCHEDULE
|Monday||10:30AM – NOON||Ageless Yoga *||Nora Burnett|
|Wednesday||10:00 – 11:30AM||Yoga for Strength & Balance||Patti Martin|
|Wednesday||12 NOON – 1PM||Yoga for Older Beginners *||Patti Martin|
|Thursday||12 NOON – 1:30PM||Intermediate||Chad Balch|
|Saturday||10:30AM – NOON||PopUp All Levels||Nathan Blum, Sharon Hawley |
or Anne Barbaret