SUPPORT THE LEGACY, DEEPEN YOUR PRACTICE,
BUILD YOUR IYENGAR COMMUNITY
WITH YOUR $100 ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
Your Membership with the Iyengar Yoga Association of Northern California includes:
- Significant savings on class passes, workshops and other events at the Iyengar Yoga Institute of San Francisco
- Early sign-up opportunities for workshops and special events
- Access to and use of the yoga library at the Institute
- Free, members-only classes, offered quarterly
- A voice and a vote within the Iyengar Yoga Association of Northern California
- Membership to the Iyengar Yoga National Association of the United States and a 10% discount at the IYNAUS online store (www.IYNAUS.org)
As always, your membership investment is 100% tax-deductible and supports the local, national and international mission to spread the teachings of B.K.S. Iyengar and his family.
Plus, your membership easily pays for itself in savings over the course of one year:
- Attend class at the Institute two times per week, and save $100 within 3 months — or within 6 months if you attend class once a week!
- Attend 2 weekend workshops with a visiting teacher during the year, and save the cost of your investment!
Click Here to Become a Member
To review your account with one of our staff members, please call the Institute at (415) 753-0909.
Iyengar Yoga Community of Northern California (IYANC)
Transforming Lives Through Yoga
Your membership supports our mission to inspire and enable the learning, study, practice and teaching of the art, science and philosophy of Iyengar Yoga.
The Iyengar Yoga Association of Northern California (IYANC) is a 501(c)3 Not for Profit Association formed by a dedicated and inspired group of teachers and practitioners in 1974. It was the first such organization in the United States, and now serves as a regional arm of the Iyengar Yoga National Association of the United States (IYNAUS).